Bourie's expertise on the subject of slot machines is quite profound due to his many visits to the Nevada Gaming Control Board, the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, Gaming Labs International, International Gaming Technology, not to mention his interviews with numerous slot managers at casinos around the U.S. Bourie is also the author of the bestselling book on the subject of U.S. casinos, American Casino Guide.
The "How to Win on Slot Machines" video by Steve Bourie answers common questions about slots including:
- Are slot machines set to pay out at set intervals, or once they've collected a certain amount of money?
- If I play a slot machine and its not paying out, does that mean that its due to his soon?
- Will slots machines stop paying out once a jackpot is hit to makeup the money lost?
- Can slot machine owners loosen or tighten the machines?
- Are the "near-miss" features a joke?
- Slot machine locations near the doors or on the aisles, which are better?
- Bonus symbols, are they for real?
Steve also addresses what is probably the most popular question related to slot machines: "How to Win"
Buy the American Casino Guide 2010
Discuss this article in our forum